Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm Back!!!!!

 photo 47696030-7023-4dcc-a16a-7e86ddaeb929_zps2fdb7a9b.jpg
I can not believe it has been YEARS, yes YEARS since I have posted on here.  I am actually ashamed when I am forced to say it out loud.  The truth is my poor little blog which I loved so much took the back seat to MANY, MANY life changes over the last few years.  When I first started my children were pretty small, they are actually now pretty self sufficient and are now 6 and 8. Back then I was making my first fondant covered cake, I have made A LOT of cakes and have learned a TON about cake decorating since then (I can't wait to show you some of my work)!  When I started this blog, I was living in Southern California and since then, I have moved back to my home state of Pennsylvania in 2010. Back then I was married and we had separated and divorced when I moved back to PA.  Since then, I met the man of my dreams, my soul mate and my best friend AND..... I just recently got married!  Friends we have A LOT to catch up on!!!  I have missed you!  I have missed blogging, I have missed cooking and baking for you and I have missed reading all of your wonderful blogs as well BUT, the good news?!?  I'M BACK!  I feel excited, refreshed and ready to get back to doing what I love most!  I am making a commitment to post new recipes, tutorials, and whatnot at least 3 times a week on this site.  In addition my husband Brian and I have started a daily "day in the life" type blog called "Life Gone Live" which will basically be a potpourri of a little of everything because as the title implies, it's basically our life, gone live on the internet and shared with all of you!  You can visit that site at http://www.lifegonelive.blogspot.com/. We also have a fan page for that blog on Facebook which you can find here.  You can check out my latest cake decorating projects and catch up on some of my work at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Playing-with-Sugar/289421543378.  That's my fan page on FB and I would love if you would join me there as well!  We will be having various giveaways on both blogs (and Facebook pages) so make sure you check back often!  Thank you so much for continuing to support my blog during my absence!  I am so grateful and blessed with the friends that I have made during my blogging journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment